By-law Enforcement

The Municipal By-Law Enforcement Officer investigates concerns such as noise complaints (e.g. barking dogs, loud music), property standards issues, littering/dumping, fences, portable signs and other matters concerning the Municipality of North Perth By-laws. Property Standards Information Sheet-Homeowner, Property Standards Information Sheet-Landlords and Tenants

How to Make an Inquiry or Complaint

  • Inquiry/Complaint (39kb, pdf) Form
  • In person at the Municipal Office , Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
  • By telephone or E-mail, Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

The By-law Office will require a written complaint with contact information for follow-up or, depending on the nature of the offence, to provide evidence and/or to appear as a witness in any court proceeding pertaining to the complaint made.