Transient Traders - Business Licences

Licences must be obtained from the Municipality of North Perth for Hawkers and Peddlers/Transient Traders and Outdoor Vendors. To apply for a licence, a completed application form must be forwarded with applicable fees to the Clerk's Department of the Municipality of North Perth. Please contact the Clerk's Department for an application form, or download the appropriate form below.

North Perth Licences By-law 95-2015

Application for a Transient Traders Licence

Rates and Fees By-law "Schedule A"