Located in the heart of Southwestern Ontario, the Municipality of North Perth is a vibrant and growing community of just over 13,000 residents. North Perth offers a perfect blend of rural and small town living within a short drive of city amenities and the natural wonders of Lake Huron and cottage country.
Formerly consisting of the Townships of Elma and Wallace and the Town of Listowel, North Perth boasts:
- A safe, friendly community ideal for any stage of life
- State of the art health care services
- A bustling and diverse downtown shopping district
- A dynamic and growing business and commercial sector
- High quality childcare and education services
- Progressive farming operations
- Stately homes and new home developments
- A environmentally-conscious community
To explore further why North Perth is a great choice to live, play or do business, click on the following links:
Opportunity Lives Here
Opportunity Lives Here is an interactive web tool that will provide you with the resources you need to learn about the communities and employment prospects of Perth County, Stratford and St. Marys.
Opportunity Lives Here also provides valuable information on how your can enrich your life whether you live here already or are looking to relocate.
Trade is rush hour traffic for serene landscapes and rich cultural experiences. Discover why Opportunity Lives Here.
Visit the Opportunity Lives Here website by following this link: opportunityliveshere.ca.